Get ounces of medical grade weed direct from the famers

Get top class buds of weed. i got my order and it was perfect there stealth is top class and there speed at delivery is also fast 4 days to uk. I got 60grams from them for 2 ounces and i got some samples from them of there other strains and all are dank stinky super buds all AAA, I got my order without any problems and here is there link for anyone looking to order from a top team of professionals as i did. https://teamweedforbuds2018.yolasite.com/
UPDATE FEBRUARY 28 another order was successful in landing today from these guys as usual the stealth was awesome and some pungent buds to smoke. Order from them today and get ounces from 90-120 per ounce cut down from 140-190 savage dealers just put another order in today and when that lands ill update you guys again.
Last edited by KillerMan on February 28th, 2019, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Re: Get ounces of medical grade weed direct from the famers

Whats up peps thanks for the link.These vendors are super at what they do with there fast shipping as i got my order today from them and i ordered on Friday. The buds are stinky as fuk and there stealth is one of a kind. I have placed another order with them today for a larger order as they know what they are doing and that is what counts most when ordering weed online. Anyone who smokes should contact the team as they slashed there prices from 130-190 to 90-120 per ounce for a short time only of triple A bud. What more can i say except that they are 110 percent legit im selling there weed today and have happy customers already so im one happy son of a bitch :) Will update here again when next order arrives. Peace out my people.
0 x

I don't know why many people react so bad to cannabis. Personally I love it and I use it in different methods. I began to use it when I got some problems with my back and my grandmother was making CBD oil for me in order to grease and to avoid the strong pain that I couldn't support. I am greasing my back until now. Also I have glaucoma, I got a recipe from my doctor and now I am smoking marijuana. I can't say that I am an adept of marijuana "fun effect", but it helps me a lot. So I can say that CBD is very helpful and I suggest it to everybody. Now it is not hard to find, especially for people who know how to search for CBD online.
0 x

Dude, is this ''offer'' still available? I would be really likely to buy the stuff directly from the farmers, as right now with this pandemic, and since the protests started i had to order online for a couple of times, and i got bumped, i ordered some bubba and purple kush but i received something really sh*tty. Because of all these situation i am affraid to go outside and buy the stuff, not only because of the virus i also do not want to be caught. Before all this situation took of i was buying the stuff at a medical marijuana dispensary in Deerfield, they really had some quality materials, but right now i am a bit too far from there, so i would be really interested if this is still possible to be done, i mean to buy the stuff ftom the farmers.
0 x

Is it still available, because since the COVID 19 pandemic threat has started I am pretty afraid to quit my house, furthermore, after I have heard that someone from my acquaintances has died because of the COVID, I prefer to stay at home rather than to walk through my city. It could be a good way to resolve my problem because I am really in need of cannabis, and its useful components. You can read more about its benefits on koalitymedicinals.com, which is one of the best websites where to inform yourself.
0 x

Return to “General”